Website Terms of Service
1. Account Guidelines
Phoenix Accounts are used to access the Phoenix network, including but not limited to: Phoenix Forums, Website, and Game Server(s). All Phoenix users must follow the following rules in respect to their Phoenix account:
1.1 Multiple Phoenix accounts are not permitted. Each user may only have one account per user, and per PC.
1.2 Users under the age of 13 may only create an account to access the Phoenix network with the expressed permission of their parent, or guardian under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
1.3 If you are banned, it is not permitted to get back to the Phoenix network on an alternate account.
1.4 Do not buy or sell your accounts, everything here is free, there is no need to pay for anything. Do not give your password to anyone, compromised accounts will be banned.
1.5 Account names and all subsequent user names must be appropriate or they will be banned.
2. Website and Forum Conduct Guidelines
In the interest of maintaining a constructive and equal environment for everyone, all users of the Phoenix Website, and Forums must follow these guidelines:
2.1 Do not transmit, or facilitate distribution of content (including images or videos) that is:
– Racially offensive
– Sexually offensive
– Ethnically offensive
– Sexual in nature
– No spamming, baiting, and trolling will be tolerated.
-No personal attacks, or insults.
2.2 Do not repost deleted, or closed threads / posts.
2.3 No spam or advertisements.
2.4 Do not post any users real-world personal information without his or her expressed permission.
2.5 Do not impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are a Phoenix staff member, or a representative of any other community.
2.6 Do not promote the use of any third party software that interacts with the client. Any proven use of such will result in a ban.
2.7 Do not attempt to interfere with, hack into or disrupt functionality of the servers which contribute to the Phoenix network. Or upload files, or post links that contain a virus, or malicious data.
3. Additional Guidelines
– Respect each other.
– Respect the authority of Phoenix staff.
– Please use English to communicate. It is okay to use other languages in language specific forums, and private messages.
– Do not report the same post repeatedly.
– Please try to post in appropriate sections.
– In situations where the interpretation, implementation, or specific application of a rule is called into question; it will default to the staff to provide guidance and ruling on such circumstance.
– We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any content on our services, and to terminate users, or reclaim usernames.
These rules are subject to change at any time.
The Phoenix Website will need your email address to enable your game account and for your own account recovery purposes. Phoenix will protect and not distribute your given email address to any third party. Within your Forum account you can enable receiving emails from the admins.