- All Professions
– When not otherwise stated, the available recipes correspond to game version 1.114.
– All classes can learn all professions.
– The primary profession only determines the available title, all professions can be trained and the primary profession can be changed without losing anything.
– Gem quality doesn’t matter for overcharging.
- Secondary Crafting Skills (Metalworking, Woodworking etc.)
– A trinketing recipe has been added that takes 10 metal bars. Other secondary crafting skills have a similar recipe.
– A trinketing recipe has been added that takes 20 metal bars. Other secondary crafting skills have a similar recipe.
– A command to automatically repeat the next recipe.
– /craftqueue <times> (Will repeat the next started recipe until it succeeded <times> times or you no longer have enough materials.)
– /craftqueue <quality>% (Will repeat the next started recipe until the result has the quality or you no longer have enough materials.)
– /craftqueue buy (upto) <n>
The buy sub command will buy enough materials of the selected merchant for <n> attempts of the last started recipe, this includes recipes that failed to start due to not being near a forge or not having enough materials. If the optional upto is specified it will only buy the missing materials (e.g. you have 50 bars and 0 leather squares, the recipe wants 10 bars and 10 leather squares, you want to buy for 10 attempts -> it’ll buy 50 bars and 100 leather squares).
Note that the command does not care about inventory space and will happily drop the results on the ground and continue.
Almost every recent MMO has a craft queue and almost everyone has a keyboard / mouse with macro abilities that support a time based delay and we want to enforce our “no 3rd party tools” rule yet not waste all our time on this particular case where people simply would macro it otherwise.